Plan Your Visit & Documents
We provide primary care and prevention services in eight health centers and one school-based health center in Central New Mexico. We are accredited by The Joint Commission, which assures the highest quality of care and safety.
Having a plan can help you get the most out of your visit.
Before your visit
- Make a list of a few important concerns to share with your provider.
- If this is your first appointment, write down your medical history. Include dates of any surgeries.
- Ask for an interpreter if you need one and FCCH will be happy to provide one.
- Complete any lab tests or other procedures ordered for you.
What to bring with you
- Gather all your medications (prescription and herbal) and vitamins in a bag and bring them with you.
- Make sure you have a current copy of your insurance card and a photo id.
- Proof of income is needed if you would like to apply for the sliding fee discount program.
- A family member or close friend is welcome to come with you. They can take notes for you and help you remember what the provider said. If you need to discuss personal issues, your companion can wait in the waiting area.
- If you are bringing a minor child or incapacitated adult to their visit and you are not the guardian, make sure you have the proper consent with you.
During your visit
- Ask questions. If you don’t understand please let us know.
- Set a goal that will help you improve your health
- Be open and honest about your health information
After your visit
- Follow your care plan
- Take your medication as directed
- Contact us about any changes in your health
- Keep all scheduled appointments
- Keep your providers up to date with what is happening in your life.
- Work on your healthcare goals between visits
- Learn about your community resources
Patient Registration Forms
Save time by filling out the patient registration form before your visit.
Submit Dental X-rays and Images
Please click on the link below to upload a diagnostic image for your upcoming dental appointment if you have been asked to submit one.
How much will it cost?
Co-payments are due at the time of service. Patients without health care coverage can apply for our sliding fee discount based on income and family size. Self-pay patients who qualify for the discount should expect to pay at least $30, the minimum co-pay for a medical visit. There may be additional charges, based on the care provided during the visit and/or the level of eligibility for sliding fee adjustment.
First Choice may be able to identify additional funding support for our patients. Certain programs may help patients meet their financial responsibilities for the health care they receive.
Request My Records
To request a copy of your health records or to give permission for someone else to receive your records, print and fill out this form. Bring it in to the health center where you received services, and we will take care of your request. There is a cost for copies of health records, depending on number of pages. Return form to your health clinic in person.
Medication Refill Instructions
For refill instructions in English | Para surtir medicamentos
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
Please exercise these rights and responsibilities.
Patient Privacy Notice
FCCH provides all patients with an opportunity to review a copy of its notice of privacy practices.