Why work for First Choice Community Health?
As an employee of First Choice, you will work side-by-side with employees who are here because of our mission and the work we do. Every employee makes a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
Benefits and Culture
First Choice Community Healthcare values the input of staff and encourages contributions to continuously improve our programs and impact in the communities we serve. Recognizing the close relationship between physical health and stress, we also promote mindfulness-based stress reduction, massage therapy and exercise, available at no cost to employees at our South Valley Health Commons.
As one of the largest healthcare clinic systems in New Mexico, First Choice is proud to increase access to healthcare and healthcare jobs in the greater Albuquerque Metro Area. As a non-profit organization operating Federally-Qualified Health Centers, First Choice is a vital community resource in Central New Mexico. Not only does our organization provide the highest quality, comprehensive physical health services, but we also address our patients’ emotional, social, and cultural needs. Without a dedicated, experienced staff, this work would not be possible. We encourage you to explore our website and to ask members of the community about our organization as you consider a career with First Choice Community Healthcare.
Scroll down to see the list of available positions. Provider positions are not posted but we always welcome applicants for medical, dental and behavioral health providers.
To apply for positions at First Choice Community Healthcare please read these instructions carefully:
- If you are a provider and are interested in a medical, dental or behavioral health care position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 505-924-7909 and visit our provider website at fcchproviders.com.
- If you are applying for a position as a Patient Services Representative or Medical Assistant, you must first take the WorkKeys assessments. Your application will not be accepted without your Work Keys Scores and Certificate attached. To sign up for WorkKeys, go to http://skillstestingnm.schedulething.com/. You may use any location except the City of Abq.
- For all other positions, click here to print a blank application (Adobe .pdf format)
- Submit application, Work Keys scores and your resume to our Administrative offices or by email to email@example.com
- Applications cannot be accepted at our health center locations.
- You may also pick up a blank application in person at the address below
- You may fax applications to (505) 873-7490.
Our Administrative offices are located across the street from our South Valley Health Commons at:
2001 N. Centro Familiar SW
Albuquerque, NM 87105
Phone: (505) 873-7419 If there is no answer, please call back.
- We strive to be the employer of choice for health and administrative professionals in New Mexico and to achieve market level salaries.
We are happy to help with application for state and/or federal loan repayment. Click here for more information on loan repayment.
A summary of our employee benefits is available here.
Employment/Military Service & Persons with Disabilities
First Choice values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country and we support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses. First Choice also encourages people with disabilities to apply for any employment opportunity for which they are qualified.
First Choice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital or family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
Patient Service Rep. (0094)
Patient Service Rep. (0095)
Medical Assistant (0098)
Medical Assistant (0100)
Medical Assistant (0097)
Medical Assistant (0036)
Medical Assistant (0037)
Patient Service Rep. (0096)
Patient Service Rep. (0092)
Patient Service Rep. (0093)
Medical Assistant (0035)
Dental Assistant (N148)
South Valley Center Location
Alamosa Center Location
South Broadway Center Location
Patient Care Facilitator (N151)
WIC - South Valley
Los Lunas Dental
Dental Assistant (N147)
WIC - Alamosa
Nutrition Aide (N142)
Los Lunas Center Location
First Choice's South Valley Community Commons Expansion Project will be major part of a three-year, $2.9 million push to improve racial health equity in southern Bernalillo County.
First Choice Awarded $394,000 Grant to Expand Services to more than 3,000 new patients.
16 awards in NM totaling $4M projected to support 52 new FTEs and 16,943 new patients.
First Choice Community Healthcare will have a booth at the upcoming 12th Annual Community Wellness Expo at the UNM-Valencia Campus on Wednesday, Sept. 24 from 10-2. Flu shots will be provided by Walgreen's.
The Healthy Cooking Class with Dr. Cleo, the Molina Healthcare mascot, took place at Safe Site Child Development Inc. as part of a prevention campaign for Valencia County families. This article appeared in the Valencia County News-Bulletin.
The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) has recognized First Choice Community Healthcare as a Patient Centered Medical Home